Friday, March 4, 2011

Introduction To OCDAC

I'm a long time deaf advocate, deaf community activist, deaf shock jock, combat vlogger, and a deaf futurist on a mission to liberate deaf people from the prison of silence, liberate them from the crab claws of deaf culture, and liberate them from the sticky web of deaf absolutism.

I'm also an oftentimes acclaimed and a distinguished authority on modern deaf communication. I make presentations at meetings, conventions, and provide testimony at hearings. I serve on a patient advocacy council that paves a yellow brick road to normalcy and independence of people with hearing loss.

Given this introduction, you know what kind of contributions I will be making to this blog. I can easily harvest a lot of news relating to deafness and post them here too.

Richard Roehm

No comments:

Post a Comment